So the way it works, is I list 10 items starting with B that I like, and why...no particular order.
1. Baby - I'm cheating here...I mean my baby. She definately has a personality already, even though she is still inside me, and I just feel this connection to her. She doesn't have a name yet, just a list of possibilities, and she may not have one until she is born. She moves at specific things, like genres of music, and the cutest thing is when I play a recording of her Daddy singing she almost always moves - just like she knows she is listening to her Daddy....she will be spoiled probably.
2. Books - books are good at taking you away for reality. Sometimes it is just good to go into your own little world and forget other things.
3. Blue - blue has a ton of wonderful shades...most make me feel warm and comfy when looking at them.
4. Breezes - breezes when you are outside take you back to times when you were outside a lot - like when you were a little kid. It also offers relief and a sense of relaxment.
5. Bands - hometown rock bands can be interesting to listen to. Rock bands and jazz bands create a wonderful mesh of their personalities. And band in school is a good extracurricular activity, and can sound impressive when done right.
6. Baking - I like baking probably more than cooking. The house is filled with wonderful smells, some that you only get during the holidays. Can you really walk into a house that smells of cookies or pie and stay in a bad mood?
7. Bed - going to bed is a nice relaxing feeling and offers the opportunity to curl up with furry animals or significant others.
8. Back rubs - relaxing, enough said.
9. Breakfast - okay, I'm not a good "eat breakfast at breakfast time" person....but I do love pancakes, waffles, french toast, eggs, bacon, sausage...even if it is for lunch or dinner.
10. Breaks - holiday breaks, breaks from work, breaks for "life"....some breaks can be a good well-deserved thing.
Ok - that wasn't easy and probably isn't the best list...but it works, and I did ask for it.